Friday 12 August 2011

Phase 3~ Cheesecake

If you are like me, phase 2 was filled with the many food dreams,wishes, etc... that phase 3 would allow- Bacon, milk, cheese ( maybe even sugar, if I'm lucky!!!). But, now that I'm on phase 3, neither my schedule nor my budget allows such complicated and pricey sweeties.

What am I saying?

In essence, this cheesecake solved all my problems. ALL OF THEM...just kidding...

I tweaked from the recipe I found here: http://blog.yourlighterside.com/2010/10/easy-mama-mini-cheesecakes.html

This recipe was excellent, however, I don't need/want the crust etc...

Anyway, here is my modified little version!

2 packages of cream cheese
1/3 cup Lakanto
1/4 cup Xylitol
1 t. vanilla ( make sure there is no sugar added!!)
2 eggs
7 drops of capella flavoring ( I usually use NY cheesecake...it's excellent)

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and capella drops. Then mix in eggs.  Place in muffin tins, and bake for 25 min.

Enjoy the deliciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment